Happy 25th Anniversary Stampin’ Up!®

I will Say it again-Happy 25th Anniversary Stampin' Up!®

What a Company. I know I have enjoyed it for 16 years. WOuld YOU like to try it? Why Not?

It's ONLY $25!

That kinda deal is Only available once in 25 years! When I signed up-I think it was something like $200 with a value of over $350 in products and business supplies. I am thinking if you are sitting on the fence right now-That $25 is looking P R E T T Y GOOD!

Do you like the idea of a 20% discount on your favorite products? How about a chance to earn extra cash, along with tons of exclusive creative ideas at your fingertips? For two weeks only, you can join Stampin' Up! for just $25 and experience all this and more. Did you know that 80% of the Demonstrators are HOBBY Demo's! Maybe you would like to do this as a Serious business. You Can!

Why not join My Team-the Dairy Best Stampers. You can live anywhere in the USA to be a part of my Team. So if you like what you see and you are in Alaska, or Maine or Texas, I would Love to have you join My Team. Try it for at least 6 months. See how you like it. YOU may just LOVE IT!

Here is What is in this Special Kit:

The $25 Starter Kit includes

  • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
  • Business pack which includes

     

     

     

     

     

    • A box of annual catalogs
    • A package of the current seasonal catalog
    • Getting Started DVD
    • Customer Order Forms
    • Customer postcards

Contact me for more information.

Now for Even More Info:

Don't forget-You have until the 10th to sign up for my Online Stamp Of The Month Club and or My Paper Pumpkin!

My Holiday Stamp Camp is ready for you to sign up. If your a Demonstrator and would like to sign up, give me a holler first. This event is for my customers and I want to give them the opportunity first. :0)

ENJOY!

Laura-ZarazaSignature

About Laura

Leave a Reply