Oh boy, What a list! It always amazes me that so many items retire every year, but this list is extra big. There is a New refresh of colors and because of that, here is the list of colors retiring.
-Marina Mist Boo Hoo! I will miss this color.
I suggest getting your refills and coordinating Cardstock ASAP. When it’s gone, it’s gone.
As a Demonstrator, I get to see all this first, order new product first, play with new product first, and be super Happy! Well, the last part is just my 2 cents. If you would like to be able to order new product, sign up today and join my team-The Dairy Best Stampers. I can help you with your kit, make some suggestions, and help you get on your way. Click here to learn more.
Now-Onto the information that’s important.
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- The retiring lists will be released simultaneously across our global markets; they will be listed per local time zone.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you/your customer risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Click below to see the list!
Now for The Annual Catalog List:
WOW!! I know right!!
This past Saturday I was at On Stage in Milwaukee, WI and I got the New Catalog. OH, my head was spinning with all the shiny brand new items. Truly, worthy of the 30 years Celebration. The trading was great too. Check out my stash. I did come home with a few items that I made but no biggie. I plan on using them to hand out to new future customers. All attendees received this amazing little rectangle Light Box with letters. I will have to make a sign for you later.
Check out this Yummy Cupcake that Stampin’ Up! surprised us with. It was FABULOUS!!!
White Chocolate square on top. The frosting, to die for! The cake, super moist. It was the perfect finish to a mind-blowing, eye-popping day.
I really had a lot of fun. I was able to see my friend Dianna and some of my favorite stampers who Blog. Star struck! I am looking forward to the Big 30th Convention in November. Not sure yet if it’s a Family affair or a vacation for me!!! Time will tell. Either way, a trip anywhere these days would be lovely!
I will send out catalogs early in May to Club members and customers who have ordered recently from me. If it’s been awhile, just click below to shop with me or to the right side on my blog. You get a free tutorial too.
Lots of changes, including a new ink pad design, and new product. Stay tuned for more.
+++++ February Hostess Code YSVJZYKT+++++
If you are placing an order of $25.00-$149.00 go ahead and use the Hostess Code. If your order is over $150.00 + then You are the Hostess and you should not use the code. The Hostess code is for me to give my Online customers a little something (product, etc) at the end of the month when I have enough in Online sales. I give a FREE Tutorial PDF with all Online Orders-delivered to your email as a way to Thank You. I appreciate all orders.
Never miss a post again...