Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Phone: 30 September 2020; 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: 30 September 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Refer to the Demonstrator Policies document for more information on recruiting policies.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
Need to think about it? No problem, but don’t wait too long. This is really a nice way to try Stampin’ Up!, and get started. Get a great discount on your personal orders and never pay full price again. DID you see this? Read that last line again.
What have you got to lose? Try it. You might like a discount on your stamping products. 20% discount. Or, maybe you would like an extra side hustle with a little more in your pocket this Holiday season. Maybe, you were a Demonstrator years ago, why not give it a try again. I always say, try it for 6 Mo. You may just Love it!
+++++ OCTOBER Hostess Code XWFEQ9VC+++++
If you are placing an order of $25.00-$149.00 go ahead and use the Hostess Code. If your order is over $150.00 + then You are the Hostess and you should not use the code. The Hostess code is for me to give my Online customers a little something (product, etc) at the end of the month when I have enough in Online sales. I give a FREE Tutorial PDF with all Online Orders-delivered to your email as a way to Thank You. I appreciate all orders.