Have you ironed lately? I will admit, I have not, not really, not since college-regularly. It's time to dust off the iron. I have never worked with Iron-ons/transfer papers before but it was perfect for this weeks Digital idea with (MDS) My Digital Studio. Let us begin:
1. We are using our brand new Mini Muslin Bags-100% cotton (#132180 $9.95 but you can Bundle with the Morning Post Numbers and save 15%).
2. I used the new Digital stamp Set Halloween Bash. First I used the Coloring tool and painted each word that needed to be different colors. I used Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and added a bit of "moss" on top of the word Halloween.
3. Before you print it out, mirror the image to make sure your image is backwards, then print. I cut out and rounded the edges.
4. Place the printed image upside down. Prepare your iron.
5. I Ironed for about 1 minute on Cotton setting. Nice even pressure.
Stuffed with Paper foo foo and Caramels. Yum! Hey, It's my First Halloween treat of the season on my blog.
Of course it's great to see it in the catalog, but it is far better to see it in my hand and to see it's actual size.
It's Digital Download day. Come see what's New today by clicking on the date box:
Enjoy and try a digital idea and Iron it on!