It’s SALE-A-BRATION TIME! Oh, yeah! Both the Mini Catalog and the SAB booklet are just beautiful.
It’s no longer called Occasions Catalog, but rather, Mini Catalog-and it’s available from January-June. It is chock full of fabulous products and ideas. I sent a whole bunch of catalogs out yesterday and will be sending out more today. There are quite a few of you I have not heard from in a while, so I sent out the SAB booklet. You can download the Mini catalog from my blog. Just go ahead, place an order for $50.00 or more, and get a free item today. Maybe you would like to join my team-The Dairy Best Stampers. Most of my team members are located in the midwest and one in Florida. It doesn’t matter where in the USA you live, You can join Stampin’ Up! and my team. Maybe it’s time for a change in your life. New Year -New You. Perhaps you were a Demonstrator years ago, and you miss being a part of a team, the joy of stamping, events, and being a part of the bigger picture. Now is the perfect time to join! Would you like a discount on all your stamping supplies? Again, the perfect time to sign up.
Here are the details:
Customers and/or demonstrators earn a FREE product every time they reach a threshold. For example, if a customer spends $150 usd/$180 cad, they can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives them more flexibility to choose what they want. Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
|Market||Level 1||Level 2|
Beginning January 3, 2020, hosts with qualifying orders can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (EN: item 152384 FR: item 152794). Below are the markets and the qualifying amounts.
- Demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set*.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
Here is a little video on my thoughts of Sale-A-Bration:
A fun fact. Ten years ago, on this date, I posted my first YouTube video. I have only posted 39 over the years, and my goal is to triple that this year. I hope you will follow along.
Happy Shopping Everyone and ENJOY!
+++++ October Hostess Code 2ERZYSD2+++++
If you are placing an order of $25.00-$149.00 go ahead and use the Hostess Code. If your order is over $150.00 + then You are the Hostess and you should not use the code. The Hostess code is for me to give my Online customers a little something (product, etc) at the end of the month when I have enough in Online sales. I give a FREE Tutorial PDF with all Online Orders-delivered to your email as a way to Thank You. I appreciate all orders.