I can hardly believe, this time is upon us. I am right, it’s earlier. Our catalog’s new year begins May 4th, not June, as it has in the past. Stampin’ Up! wanted to get all of our Countries in line and on the same schedule for rollout. So, with that, I have information for you that I sent in a newsletter. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Stampin’ Up! has just released the list of retiring products and many Last Chance Products are on sale! Now is the time to get those last items off your wish list ordered before they are gone.
My Top 5 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don’t forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don’t want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as; bundles, paper, embellishments, dies are only available while supplies last, so you don’t want to wait and miss out.
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carry over to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I’m always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won’t be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. You can also apply your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. When you join between April 1 and May 3 you get early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items in your Starter Kit!